Once I restarted, it went very fast. Of course, watching Nightmare Before Christmas and then the Search for Shakespeare documentaries might have helped. A little. But the hat is done and blocking. The shape is somewhere between a beanie and a beret...that would be a function of the yarn and needle sizes and the fact that I used all of the original pattern repeats. The pattern was originally written for fingering weight/sock yarn on 2.5s, while I used DK/worsted weight on size 4s and 6s. But I'm fine with that, since I don't particularly like beanies and the slightly slouchy look is nice. :)

I've even taken some pics, but can't post them until the batteries for my camera are recharged.
From:
Anonymous( )Anonymous This account has disabled anonymous posting.
OpenID( )OpenID You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address. Sign in using OpenID.
User
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

 
Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
.

Profile

willowoak: (Default)
willowoak
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags